CD-R Auricle AMCDR 160 deleted
Broken Symphony: prelude 2'29"
2. Substance And Effect: abstract phase 9'07"
3. Trigonomic Collision: fragment 1 2'20"
4. Compressed Nebula: submersion 5'38"
5. Broken Symphony: intermezzo 3'38"
6. Zero Gravity 10'40"
7. Trigonomic Collision: fragment 2 2'01"
8. Substance And Effect: majestic phase 3'22"
9. Broken Symphony: finalé 5'19"
10. Awaiting The Old Ones 14'09"
11. Trigonomic Collision: fragment 3 1'13"
12. Compressed Nebula: elevation 6'10"
direct to digital at Tachyon Studio 15/10/06.
Mix and compilation 16/10/06 & 8/07/07.
Alan: synths, guitar, loops, laptop samples, voice,
Steve: loops, bass, synth, cymbal,
radio, turntable, etc.
Jim: laptop samples and effects.
Elusive and finding a new footing after a year's hiatus,
this has Jim adopting a new role using a laptop running sound samples through
a spectral delay gizmo, and with Steve and Alan deliberately trying not to be
in the Triax vein. There are flashes of the avant-classical here, moments of
pure dissonance, melodic cosmos, spooky ambient, and the down-right scary!!!
All sorts of inventions then in the album's potpourri of 12 tracks. Proof
again that there is no typical Endgame. We invent, change - and move on.
CD-R - released 4/2010.
Bandcamp download - released 19/9/2014.
Auricle on Discogs
Endgame on Discogs
Samples from this album can
auditioned using the built in
Discogs YouTube player.
Discogs also offers:
easy worldwide ordering
of single or multiple items
with tailored billing and
payment via PayPal.