Although this release is no
available, it is possible that copies
may turn up. i.e. rediscovered stock,
promos or second-hand. If so,
it will be listed on Discogs, or in the
UT catalogue, or on the news page.
Auricle AMCDR 160 66'39" CDR DELETED
Broken Symphony prelude
2. Substance And Effect abstract phase 9'07"
3. Trigonomic Collision fragment 1 2'20"
4. Compressed Nebula submersion 5'38"
5. Broken Symphony intermezzo 3'38"
6. Zero Gravity 10'40"
7. Trigonomic Collision fragment 2 2'01"
8. Substance And Effect majestic phase 3'22"
9. Broken Symphony finalé 5'19"
10. Awaiting The Old Ones
11. Trigonomic Collision fragment 3 1'13"
12. Compressed Nebula elevation 6'10"
direct to digital at Tachyon Studio 15/10/06.
Mix and compilation 16/10/06 & 8/07/07.
Alan: synths, guitar, loops, laptop samples, voice,
Steve: loops, bass, synth, cymbal,
radio, turntable, etc.
Jim: laptop samples and effects.
Elusive and finding a new footing after a year's hiatus,
this has Jim adopting a new role using a laptop running sound samples through
a spectral delay gizmo, and with Steve and Alan deliberately trying not to be
in the Triax vein. There are flashes of the avant-classical here, moments of
pure dissonance, melodic cosmos, spooky ambient, and the down-right scary!!!
All sorts of inventions then in the album's potpourri of 12 tracks. Proof
again that there is no typical Endgame. We invent, change - and move on.
First edition (quantity not specified) - released ?/4/2010.
Auricle on Discogs
Endgame on Discogs
Samples from this album can
auditioned using the built in
Discogs YouTube player.
Discogs also offers:
easy worldwide ordering
of single or multiple items
with tailored billing and
payment via PayPal.